The system of checking land records in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh has been made really hassle free. The land records can easily be accessed online and one can get all the relevant details related to land which includes ownership details, the type of land, the type and variety of crops that can be grown in that particular land, what are the liabilities that are attached to the land which you are looking into, the details of the tenant, amongst a lot of other details. In a similar manner, the land records of different states can also be checked online. In this article, we shall concentrate on checking of land records in Madhya Pradesh.
Steps to Check Land Records in Madhya Pradesh:
The following is a step by step guide that shall definitely help you in checking the records of rights or the land records in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh:
1) To begin with, you have to first log in to the website of the government to check the land records in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The name of the website is http://mpbhulekh.gov.in/Login.do
2) When you click on the above website “MP Bhulekh”, you shall be redirected to a page which will say “check land records in Madhya Pradesh.”
3) After you click on the same, you shall be asked to fill a variety of information that will give the correct record of land. The details which need to be filled would be the following:
- The name of the district
- The sub division
- The name of the tehsil for which the land records need to be verified
- After you click on tehsil, a list of concerned villages in that particular tehsil will be displayed. You need to fill the name of the village as well
- The name of the tenant
- The khatiya number as well as the plot number is to be filled
4) Post the above-mentioned details which are required to be filled, you should only click on submit and all the required and relevant information pertaining to the land record shall be displayed on your screen.
Thus, as is clear from the above article, checking of bhulekh in various Indian states including the state of Madhya Pradesh is really an easy task. This shall also protect the interests of the various people and land owners who will want to buy land for either growing agricultural crops, or for any other purpose.