For casting the vote in the Elections, everyone should have the voter ID otherwise that person won’t be able to cast the vote. The Voter ID card is issued by the government to all the citizens of the country which can be the proof of your identity. In the democratic government, every person has the right to choose the leader by the voting process.
- The people who want to apply for the Voter Id should be the resident of Jharkhand and the citizen of India.
- The person who wants to get the ID card should be the citizen of India.
- The age proof of the applicant
- The passport size photographs of the applicant
- The residential proof of the applicant
The process to apply for the Voter Id Card Online
If you want to apply for the Voter ID Card through the online process, then you can choose to follow the simple steps given below or follow this link http://www.electionvoteridcard.in/voter-id-card-jharkhand/:
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of Indian election commission, nvsp.in.
- Here, you will be able to get the application form for the Voter ID Card.
- After getting the application, you will need to complete the application by providing the correct information.
- After providing the correct information, you can submit the application form along with the necessary documents.
You can be able to get the Voter ID card sitting at your home because it will be sent to your home.